Wednesday, October 14, 2009

That's Canucked Up



Game four of the regular season and I'm already slacking. In my defense, I've had some crazy stuff happen at work so that's owned my life as of late. I "promise" this will be the only time. Maybe I'm just subconsciously tired of writing about the Stars loosing in the shootout? Maybe we should get Jokinen back? Maybe we should just win it in regulation? I like the sound of that.


Stars give up two more power play goals, making them officially the worst penalty killing team in the NHL. (Yes, even worse than Toronto) They kill off 56.2% of the penalties they take. Four words boys: Stay outta the box.

-Jamie Benn lit the lamp for his first tally. Huge goal with 1:33 left in the third to send it into overtime.
-Steve Ott left the game with I believe was a stomach muscle problem. Should be out a week.
-Modano is close to returning.
-With Turco in net: 3 OTL With Auld in net: 1 win

Up Next: Nashville comes to town tonight. I'm calling for a REGULATION win in front of the home crowd. Coming back to Dallas should revitalize the team and hopefully they play with some swagger, like they really do own the place. Predators 3 Stars 4

No comments:

Post a Comment